Taught by Lauren Kaneko-Jones
In the depths of the darkest time of the year, it is important to slow down and take time to find the light we have within us.
Rather than up-keeping the norms – of busy schedules, intensive work-out routines and a never ending to-do list.
Spend an evening with Lauren Kaneko-Jones, seasonal wellness educator and licensed acupuncturist to get hands on learning on how to support yourself through this season.
You will learn :
- Chinese medicine tips and tricks on staying healthy through Winter.
- How to make elderberry syrup
- How to make a solstice candle for the depth of winter
You will go home with:
- Lots of new Winter wellness knowledge
- Your very own bottle of elderberry syrup
- Your own solstice candle
We hope to see you there!
Lauren Kaneko-Jones is a seasonal wellness expert and licensed acupuncturist. She has created virtual seasonal wellness circles that support women through the many changes each season brings. She is passionate about this being the work in the world, helping to make life smoother, easier and more full of flow and enjoyment.